French-Style Chocolate Apple Crumble.
You can cook French-Style Chocolate Apple Crumble using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French-Style Chocolate Apple Crumble
- You need 2 of Apples.
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown sugar (or regular sugar).
- It’s 50 grams of ●Unsalted butter (or regular butter).
- Prepare 60 grams of ●Brown sugar (or regular sugar).
- You need 100 grams of ●Cake flour.
- It’s 80 grams of Bitter chocolate.
French-Style Chocolate Apple Crumble instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Peel the apples, remove the cores, cut into eighths, and slice..
- Heat a teaspoon of butter (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan over medium heat. Saute the apples from Step 1 for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar to the apples from Step 2. Once completely mixed, turn off the heat and transfer to a pan greased with butter (not listed in the ingredients)..
- Cut the ● butter into small cubes and combine in a bowl with the brown sugar and flour. Use your fingertips to mix until crumbly..
- (While mixing, you can also make large crumbles by clumping the mixture together with your hands and dropping it back into the bowl.).
- Break up the chocolate. (During this step, let crumble from Step 5 chill in the refrigerator.) Top the apple mixture from Step 3 with the broken chocolate..
- Top with the crumble from Step 4, then bake in the heated oven for 30 minutes to finish..
- Note: This recipe is a little sweet, so adjust the sugar and chocolate to taste..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…