German Chocolate Saucepan Brownies.
You can cook German Chocolate Saucepan Brownies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of German Chocolate Saucepan Brownies
- It’s 4 oz of sweet cooking chocolate chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or marg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
German Chocolate Saucepan Brownies step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 8/9" square pan. In medium saucepan melt 1/2 cup butter and chocolate over low heat stirring constantly. Cool slightly. Add sugar and vanilla, blend well. Add eggs, beat well. Add flour,baking powder and salt, mix well and spread in greased pan. Bake for 18-26 min or until done. Remove from oven. Turn oven to broil..
- In small bowl combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and milk, blend well. Stir in coconut ans walnuts. Drop byspoonfuls evenly over warm brownies, spread gently. Broil 4" from heat for 1-1 1/2 minutes (until bubbly, making sure not to burn).
- (TOPPING) 2 Tablespoons melted butter or marg. 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, 2 tablespoons corn syrup, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 cup coconut, 1/2 cup walnuts chopped..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…