T’s Shrimp Tacos.
You can have T’s Shrimp Tacos using 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of T’s Shrimp Tacos
- It’s of For Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 bag of extra large peeled/deveined shrimp.
- You need of Your favorite Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Old bay.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of For Cole Slaw.
- You need of Tricolor bag of cole slaw.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- You need of The juice of 1 lime.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of rice vinegar.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of For Shell.
- It’s of Yellow corn tortillas.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Cojita Cheese.
- Prepare of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare slices of Avocado.
- You need of Fresh lime.
- You need of Aji Amarillo Sauce (ingredients to follow).
- It’s 2 of jalapeños (leave some seeds, but not all).
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1 tablespoon of aji Amarillo paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cotija cheese.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- You need 3 teaspoons of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need of Salt/pepper.
T’s Shrimp Tacos instructions
- Place shrimp in a pan with the olive oil. Season with Cajun, old bay, garlic, salt and pepper. Sear until brown on both sides. Set aside..
- Open bag of cole slaw into a mixing bowl. Add mayo, honey, lime juice, rice vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
- For Aji Amarillo – don’t skip this! This is the perfect sauce for these! Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until mixed..
- Toast tortillas in a hot pan until they start to brown on both sides.
- Assemble with cole slaw, avacado, cotija, shredded Mexican cheese, aji Amarillo, fresh squeeze of lime, and a sprig of fresh cilantro!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…