Mexican Street Tacos.
You can have Mexican Street Tacos using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Street Tacos
- It’s 700 gr of beef skirt steak, diced 1×1 cm.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Marinade sauce:.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Additional ingredients:.
- You need of mini tortilla (can be corn tortilla or flour tortilla).
- Prepare 1 of red onion, small diced.
- It’s 1 of avocado, thinly sliced (optional).
- Prepare of lime wedges.
- Prepare leaves of coriander.
Mexican Street Tacos step by step
- Mix beef with marinade sauce in a bowl. Stir well..
- Place it in the refrigerator and let it rest for at least 1 hour..
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet..
- Cook the beef together with the marinade sauce until browned and the marinade sauce reduced. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Heat the tortillas. Arrange on a plate. Add beef, red onion, avocado and cilantro leaves. Squeeze some lime wedges..
- Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…