Spicy pork slaw taco. In a bowl, chop cabbage mix mayo, sriracha for slaw mixture half cup mayo sriracha chop up cucumbers radishes jalapeno finely. Savory marinated pork is served in tortillas with a tangy green apple slaw and a drizzle of lemon yogurt sauce in these tasty tacos We love tacos, so I'm always looking for unique and tasty new ways to serve them, and these Spicy Pork Tacos with Green Apple Slaw. Pork tenderloin is marinaded in an Asian sauce and grilled to create tender pork.
If you like spicy food, then spicy pork tacos with red cabbage slaw will be a new favorite at your house. If you need another idea for tacos, try pulled pork tacos a la Mexican pork carnitas. The flavor profile is different, but you can make a big batch and freeze it. You can have Spicy pork slaw taco using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy pork slaw taco
- Prepare 1 lb of pork.
- It’s 6 of radishes.
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers.
- You need 2 of jalapeno peppers.
- You need of red cabbage.
- It’s of sriracha.
- It’s of mayo.
- Prepare of street taco shells.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of cumin.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of fresh cilantro.
A nice departure of the basic, traditional. Pork Carnitas with Spicy Pineapple Slaw! I love how easy, yet delicious, they are! I love servings these tacos with fresh sliced avocado, pico de gallo and crumbled Queso Fresco cheese.
Spicy pork slaw taco step by step
- Slow cook pork, seasoned with salt pepper cayenne pepper ground cumin garlic turmeric, with 1 cup water for 6 hours on low.
- In a bowl, chop cabbage mix mayo, sriracha for slaw mixture half cup mayo sriracha chop up cucumbers radishes jalapeno finely.
- Chop up pork or pull the pork take street taco shell put pork build sriracha slaw radishes then jalapeno then cucumbers drizzle little bit sriracha garnish cilantro.
The recipe for these Pulled Pork Mini Tacos with Spicy Soy Glaze & Apple Carrot Slaw may look like it has a lot of steps, but I assure you that it's far from difficult to make. The individual components can even be made ahead of time, allowing you spread to prep over. These Korean tacos are filled with garlic, sesame, and ginger-seasoned pork, topped with slaw, and given a kick with Sriracha-mayo. Trust us, after you taste this dish, tacos won't be relegated to Tuesdays anymore. Tip: Want to get the most juice out of your lime?
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…