French Baguettes Made with Rice Flour.
You can cook French Baguettes Made with Rice Flour using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Baguettes Made with Rice Flour
- Prepare 180 grams of or more Bread flour.
- It’s 40 grams of Rice flour.
- It’s 5 grams of Sugar.
- You need 6 grams of Salt.
- It’s 140 ml of Water.
- It’s 3 grams of Dry yeast.
French Baguettes Made with Rice Flour step by step
- Put the ingredients in a bread machine. Put the dry yeast in the yeast compartment. Start the "bread dough" course. Lightly grease a bowl..
- When the dough is done, take it out of the bread machine, and deflate it while folding the dough. Shape the dough into a ball, firmly seal the seams, and place it in the bowl with the sealed side facing down..
- Cover with cling film, and let it rise in a warm place until double in size. (If using a steam oven, let it rise for 30 minutes at 35℃.).
- Gently remove the dough, stretch it out to an oval shape with your fingers without deflating it. Fold it into thirds, taking care not to let air get trapped inside..
- Fold in half, firmly seal the seams, place it with the sealed side facing down, and roll to smooth out the seams..
- Place them on a baking tray, sprinkle with bread flour through a tea strainer, and let it rise again in a steam oven for 30 minutes at 35℃. Preheat the oven to 240℃..
- Slash the top with 3 cuts. When the oven is preheated, mist the inside of the oven really well. Lower the oven temperature to 230℃, and bake for 10 minutes. Then, lower the oven temperature to 210℃, and bake for more 10 minutes..
- Let cool on a cooling rack, and they are done..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…