Grands biscuit empanadas.
You can have Grands biscuit empanadas using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grands biscuit empanadas
- It’s 8 pieces of buttermilk bisquit dough.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 10 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of chipotle sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of diced jalapeño.
- It’s to taste of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need as needed of Avocado oil spray.
- Prepare to taste of garlic salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- It’s to taste of chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of cumin.
Grands biscuit empanadas instructions
- Brown meat with red onion season.
- Once browned add tomato sauce, chipotle sauce heat through then remove from stove..
- Turn air fryer on to 400 degrees.
- Rollout biscuits to twice the size use cookie scoop put in the middle of dough, fold over and crimp with a fork. ( i dipped fork in water then used fork to krimp edges. Place on air fryer basket.
- Use egg wash or apply oil on top of dough place in airfryer cook for 8 to 10 minutes depending on thickness of dough.
- Garnish with cilantro. I made a Greek yogurt dip with herdez avocado sauce to dip in.
- Ate with Mexican style rice…
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…