French roast beef.
You can have French roast beef using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French roast beef
- It’s 6-7 lbs of roast rib, beef.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Water.
French roast beef instructions
- Take the roast and soak it in a vinegar, oil brine (see note).
- Allow to sit 12-24 hrs in brine, put it in the roasting pan, dust it with salt, pepper, and a little flour then put in a hot oven (recipe doesn’t call for a specific temp.).
- Roast for 1 1/2 hrs. Basting it four to five times. 1/2 C. Of water may be added.
- Place roast on a platter, skim off fat, and pour gravy over roast.
- Slice and enjot.
- BRINE: in a deep pot lay one bay leaf on it along with 3 sprigs of parsley and 3 sliced onions. Pour over 3/4 C. Olive oil and 3/4 C. Vinegar, let sit.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…