One-Pot Mexican Quinoa.
You can cook One-Pot Mexican Quinoa using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One-Pot Mexican Quinoa
- You need 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, minced.
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can of black beans drained.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of corn kernels, frozen, canned, or roasted.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper,.
- You need 1 of avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and diced.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
One-Pot Mexican Quinoa step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add garlic and jalapeno, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Stir in quinoa, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until quinoa is cooked through about 20 minutes..
- Stir in avocado, lime juice and cilantro..
- Serve immediately..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…