Taco Mac' n cheese.
You can cook Taco Mac' n cheese using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Mac' n cheese
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It’s of Cajun.
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- Prepare Tablespoon of margarine.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare 2 slices of American cheese.
- Prepare Box of Mac' n cheese.
Taco Mac' n cheese instructions
- Season ground beef with garlic powder, onion powder, Cajun, and half taco seasoning packet. You can use a full packet of taco seasoning but just add to taste. Everyone's taste buds are different. Then cook until slightly browned or done..
- Cook the box of Mac' n cheese according to instructions on the back of the box. I put my noodles in after the water has started boiling and let them boil for 10minutes, then I add in the butter, packet of cheese the Mac comes with, milk, and add an extra 2 slices of cheese. Let it cook, stirring frequently so it doesn't stick, until all the cheese and butter is melted and mixed together.
- Combine the Mac' n cheese and the seasoned ground beef together. Mix together well and serve..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…