One pot taco casserole mix. Taco Casserole is a simple main dish, perfect for easy weeknight dinners, Super Bowl parties or kid's sleep overs. Lightly seasoned beef is combined with In a large bowl, mix together ground meat, diced onion, and salsa. Then, season with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Making cheesy taco casserole keto is super simple, since the ingredients are naturally keto friendly. Cover the slow cooker with the lid and cook for. Really easy Instant Pot taco casserole recipe that is full of flavor and cheese! You can have One pot taco casserole mix using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot taco casserole mix
- You need 1 cup of chicken fajitas.
- You need 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- It’s 1 can of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of sweet jalapeños.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of cheddar cheese.
This Instant Pot taco casserole was created with ground beef and items I had in my pantry! I honestly couldn't believe how tasty it came out. This taco casserole only needs one-pot. Load all the trimmings for terrific tacos—ground meat, corn, black beans, cheese—and into the One-Pot Taco Casserole. by Fit Foodie Finds.
One pot taco casserole mix instructions
- Firstly fry the onion/jalapeños then add all the ingredients with the seasoning and mix well..
- Garnish with avocados and lime and crushed peppercorns..
In a large bowl, mix together ground meat, diced onion, and salsa. Beef Taco Casserole is an easy, one dish meal. It is beefy, crunchy, and cheesy. This Beef Taco Casserole recipe is an easy, one dish meal. Everything is made right in the same skillet, then it's Mix the refried beans, half of the drained tomatoes, cilantro, and hot sauce together in a bowl, set aside.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…