German Potatoes with Coarsely Ground Sausages.
You can cook German Potatoes with Coarsely Ground Sausages using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of German Potatoes with Coarsely Ground Sausages
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of Coarsely ground wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Whole grain mustard.
- It’s 1 of heaping tablespoon Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
German Potatoes with Coarsely Ground Sausages instructions
- Coarsely chop the onion and slice the wiener sausages..
- Dice the potatoes, put into a microwavable cooking container (like a silicone steamer) and microwave for a bit less than 3 minutes at 600 W. (Adjust the cooking time depending on your microwave.).
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir fry the onion and sausages. Stir-fry until the onions are brown to bring out their sweetness..
- Put the potatoes, onion and sausages in a bowl, and mix with mayonnaise and whole grain mustard..
- Season with salt and pepper to finish..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…