Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco.
You can have Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco
- It’s leftover of Bbq pulled pork.
- It’s of Small bag of chips (Doritos or Fritos).
- Prepare to taste of Shredded cheese.
- You need to taste of Shredded lettuce.
- Prepare to taste of Chopped cilantro.
- You need to taste of Sour cream.
- It’s to taste of Pineapple salsa.
Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco step by step
- Heat the pulled bbq pork Open the bag of chips and crush them into smaller pieces. Fold down the sides of the bag to make it more sturdy. Top the chips with the pork barbecue, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, pineapple salsa, sour cream and cilantro..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…