Easy German Potatoes.
You can cook Easy German Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy German Potatoes
- It’s 3 of Potatoes.
- You need 5 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
Easy German Potatoes step by step
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 6 to 7 mm thick slices. Put in a bowl of water and leave for 5 minutes. Slice the onion thinly. Cut the bacon into 1.5 cm pieces..
- Drain the potatoes leaving some moisture on them, and put into a heatproof bowl. Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes at 600w. Don't let them get too soft..
- Stir fry the bacon over low heat in its own fat, without adding any oil..
- When some fat comes out of the bacon, add the onion, then the potatoes, and stir fry..
- The potato slices should be cooked on both sides until browned, rather than moving them around all the time..
- Add the butter at the end with plenty of black pepper, and it's done!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…