Fish cake with french bean. Taiyaki (鯛焼き, lit. 'baked sea bream') is a Japanese fish-shaped cake, commonly sold as street food. It imitates the shape of tai (鯛 red seabream), which it is named after. The most common filling is red bean paste that is made from sweetened azuki beans.
Rustle up some tasty fish cakes. They're easy to make and a great way of using leftover potatoes or Whizz up white fish fillets with curry paste and green beans to make a zesty starter or snack. Roast Duck Breast with Black Truffle Cream SauceKitchenAid. You can have Fish cake with french bean using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish cake with french bean
- It’s of Main.
- Prepare 250 grams of french bean, trimmed into bite size.
- You need 3 piece of fried fish cake, cut into thick slices.
- Prepare of Other.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 piece of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 100 ml of starch water (5ml starch dissolved in 100ml water).
Our Ingredients Above We have used cod for our fish cakes but any chunky fish can be used such as haddock or canned tuna. Well, I don't like to eat fish and I never cook fish and I do not know how to cook. But my mom brought some fish all the way from Sandakan and she left Miri already. Have no choice but to cook.
Fish cake with french bean step by step
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using low heat, stir fry garlic but not browned..
- Add in fish cake, stir fry till slightly browned. Sprinkle black pepper powder over fish cake, stir fry evenly..
- Add in french bean, stir fry till cooked..
- Turn off heat for 30 seconds. Pour starch water over the french bean and fish cake. Do a quick stir to give a nice even coating..
- Best served with nice bowl of porridge..
My first time experience with fish is totally ewwww. they have the very strong fishy smell tats wht I hate it so much. Serve these spiced cod fish cakes with chutney and salad as a light meal or an indulgent starter. Transfer to a plate and serve the warm fish cakes with sprigs of coriander and tomato chutney. Aunt Lay Leong's French Beans with Fish Cake, Fried Tofu. Fish cakes and fried eggs are nice on their own, but when paired together, they are heavenly.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…