You can have Belgian Waffles using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Belgian Waffles
- It’s 2 Cups of Bisquick.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Club Soda.
Belgian Waffles step by step
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT club soda. Do not add club soda until 5 minutes before actually cooking waffles..
- Preheat waffle iron..
- Add club soda and mix well until all lumps are gone. Batter will appear thin at first. It will thicken when it sits for a couple minutes..
- Cook waffles per waffle iron instructions OR until steam escaping from waffle and iron slows down..
- Serve bacon and cantaloupe or blueberries and strawberries as a side..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…