Spiced Chicken Street Tacos.
You can cook Spiced Chicken Street Tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spiced Chicken Street Tacos
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" strips.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cayenne.
- Prepare 8 of corn or flour tortillas, warmed.
- You need of Toppings:.
- You need of Sour cream, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, lime.
Spiced Chicken Street Tacos instructions
- Cut up chicken in 1 inch strips. Add all spices, garlic and olive oil. Marinate for one hour or overnight..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook chicken until golden, 6-8 minutes..
- Build tacos: In tortillas, layer chicken and desired toppings. Serve with lime wedges..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…