Warm and Cozy German Potatoes with Eggs and Sausage.
You can cook Warm and Cozy German Potatoes with Eggs and Sausage using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Warm and Cozy German Potatoes with Eggs and Sausage
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes (medium).
- You need 200 grams of Wiener sausages.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking oil (butter is also OK).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
Warm and Cozy German Potatoes with Eggs and Sausage step by step
- Peel the potatoes, and cut it into 1.5-2 cm pieces. Diagonally cut the wieners into 1 cm thick. Beat the eggs..
- Add oil to a heated pan, and scramble the eggs in the pan. Turn off the heat once the edges start to harden. Transfer the eggs to a different bowl after it has finished cooking in residual heat..
- Put the potatoes into the same pan from step 2, gradually add water and salt, and cook over medium heat after bringing the water to a boil..
- Once the potatoes from step 3 can be easily pierced with a chopstick, add the wieners and cook until the water evaporates and the wieners are cooked through..
- Add the eggs previously set aside in step 2, add salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy after lightly cooking and mixing it together..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…