Slow cooker queso chicken tacos. Lightly spray slow-cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in single layer and sprinkle chicken evenly with taco seasoning. Last, spoon queso on top and gently mix with chicken, coating chicken evenly.
Let me know if you like this Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos recipe. You can comment below or send me a DM on any of my social media platforms. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. You can cook Slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker queso chicken tacos
- Prepare 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz) of package taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred).
Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to! These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house! Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house.
Slow cooker queso chicken tacos instructions
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings..
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot – add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal).
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat..
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
We love tacos because they are so customizable. You can switch up the meat, toppings, and tortillas, so you may. Queso Chicken Tacos will elevate your family taco night to a whole new level! The chicken will be tender, juicy, and flavorful after We love Mexican food at our house, and eat a Mexican themed meal at least once or twice each week. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…