Mexican Steak Street Tacos.
You can cook Mexican Steak Street Tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Steak Street Tacos
- It’s 2 tbsp of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of canola oil, divided.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of skirt steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Prepare 12 of mini flour tortillas, warmed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced red onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
- You need 1 of lime, cut into wedges.
Mexican Steak Street Tacos instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, 1 tablespoon canola oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and oregano..
- Cut steak into 1/2 inch pieces or smaller.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine soy sauce mixture and steak; marinate for at least 1 hour up to 4 hours, turning the bag occasionally..
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak and marinade, and cook, stirring often, until steak has browned and marinade has reduced, about 5-6 minutes, or until desired doneness..
- Serve steak in tortillas, topped with onion, cilantro and lime..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…