Sizzling Street Pork Tacos. Be the first to review this recipe. These are easy to do at home and oh-so-much-better than you-know-who's tacos. Generously season pork with salt and pepper; add garlic, chile powder and cumin and mix well massaging spices into the meat.
So, I figured I would combine the two. Sizzling pork tacos with corn and lime salsa. Vaguely Vietnamese Slow Cooker Pork Tacos. save recipe. You can cook Sizzling Street Pork Tacos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sizzling Street Pork Tacos
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of pork shoulder, not too lean, in thin 1/2-inch strips or cubes.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of ground guajillo, ancho or other medium-hot red chile.
- You need 1 tsp of toasted, coarsely ground cumin.
- You need 3 tbs of vegetable oil or good-quality lard.
- It’s 2 dozen of small corn tortillas, ideally 4 1/2 inches, for serving.
- You need of Tomato salsa, onion and cilantro for serving.
Sizzling Mini Pork Tacos with Peach Salsa. Korean Pork Tacos with Spicy Red Cabbage Slaw. The best street tacos recipe with the juiciest smoked pulled pork served on warmed corn tortillas, topped with onion, cilantro, and crispy fried habanero peppers. A Mexican street taco, really, is more of a traditional Mexican taco, served on a warmed soft corn tortilla, with either pork, beef or chicken.
Sizzling Street Pork Tacos step by step
- Season the pork generously with salt and pepper. Add the garlic, chile powder and cumin, and mix well, massaging the seasoning into the meat with fingers. Let the meat marinate for at least an hour, or refrigerate overnight..
- Heat the oil in a wide cast iron skillet over medium heat. When the oil looks wavy, add the meat and let it sizzle, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Turn off the heat and keep meat warm.
- Heat the tortillas on an ungreased hot griddle or cast iron pan. Turn them once or twice until hot and slightly puffed. As they come off the griddle, stack them on a cloth napkin to steam, with another napkin on top..
- To assemble the tacos, stack 2 hot tortillas on a plate. Spoon on a little sizzled pork, then top with a spoonful of tomatillo salsa. Garnish with onion and cilantro sprigs. Serve and eat immediately..
Home RecipesCrock Pot Mexican Pork Street Tacos (Crock Pot). Shandra and I bought the ingredients for these Mexican Pork Street Tacos, and can I just tell you, they are smack down fabulous. This post may contain affiliate links. Growing up in SoCal, I've always been a fan of pulled pork street tacos. I've topped this gluten-free, paleo version with pickled red onions and pineapple.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…