German pancakes. This light, golden baked pancake is fabulous served with maple syrup or your favorite fruit preserves! A Dutch baby pancake, sometimes called a German pancake, a Bismarck, a Dutch puff, or a Hootenanny, is a large American popover. A Dutch baby is similar to a large Yorkshire pudding.
I am Matt Taylor; this has been another episode of In the Kitchen with Matt, thank you for joining. This German pancake (aka Dutch baby pancake) would perfect for Easter breakfast this year. I'm all about those holiday breakfasts! You can cook German pancakes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of German pancakes
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
We have this recipe in my family forever. We call them German oven pancakes and they are soo good. German Pancakes – baked pancakes that are lighter than your usual pancakes made primarily with eggs, milk, flour and vanilla. These pancakes are baked in a pan which makes a quick and easy.
German pancakes instructions
- preheat your oven at 400.
- In a bowl mix eggs, millk, flour and salt and mix with an whisk or electric mixer.
- melt the butter and pour it evenly in a baking dish.
- pour the mix into the baking dish, if it gets mix with the butter its ok.
- cook for 20 min. and do not open the oven door until is done.
- and this is what you get at the end..
- now serve it with syrup and enjoy it.
German Pancakes AKA Fluffy Pancakes – A family favorite that's perfect for breakfast, brunch or breakfast-for-dinner. Make several German pancakes if you're feeding a crowd, and keep in mind that my easy syrup tastes great on waffles and French toast, too. —Renae Moncur, Burley, Idaho. Dutch Baby Pancakes (or German Pancakes) are a cross between crepes and popovers. A dutch baby (German pancake) is simple to make but is truly special. Watch the video tutorial and see the.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…