German Cornflake Cookies.
You can cook German Cornflake Cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of German Cornflake Cookies
- You need 150 grams of Plain white flour.
- It’s 125 grams of Margarine for baking.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of level teaspoon Baking powder.
- You need 50 grams of Cornflakes (plain).
- It’s 60 grams of Raisins.
German Cornflake Cookies step by step
- Mix margarine brought to room temperature and sugar. Add the egg. Sift the flour and baking powder, and mix in..
- Roughly crush the cornflakes by hand..
- Add cornflakes from Step 2 and the raisins to Step 1, and mix. Drop the dough on a baking sheet using 2 teaspoons. Bake in the preheated oven at 180℃ (350℉) for 10 minutes, and they're done..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…