Steak Fajita Quesadilla.
You can have Steak Fajita Quesadilla using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Fajita Quesadilla
- You need 1 lb of skirt steak.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of S&p.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 of onion slided.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- It’s 1 of jalepeno, sliced.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 (10 pk) of tortillas.
- You need 1 bag of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Favorite sides: avocado, salsa, sour cream.
Steak Fajita Quesadilla step by step
- Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder & cumin. Slice all vegetables. Cook skirt steak on high heat, 3 minutes on each side. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. While the steak is resting, over medium heat sautee onion & garlic until almost translucent. Add bell pepper, jalepeno, salt & pepper, cook slightly. Cut steak into strips..
- Fold steak into veggie mixture, remove from heat. In a clean pan, melt some butter. Lay down tortilla, top with cheese, fajita mixture then cheese again. Top with tortilla. Pat down. Cook on both sides until golden. Remove from heat, cut into fours. Repeat process until all quesadillas are made. Enjoy with yohr favorite toppings!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…