Vanillekipferl German Sweets.
You can cook Vanillekipferl German Sweets using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanillekipferl German Sweets
- You need 100 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 180 grams of Butter.
- You need 280 grams of Flour (Type 405 cake flour).
- Prepare 80 grams of Powdered sugar.
- You need of Topping:.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of packet or see Vanilla sugar.
Vanillekipferl German Sweets step by step
- Sift the flour 2 to 3 times. Chill the butter in the refrigerator and cut into small pieces..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the flour, and knead..
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours..
- Cut the dough into fifths to make narrow logs. Cut each log into 10 even sections. Shape each section into crescent moons and arrange them on a baking sheet..
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes at 170℃. You may need to increase or reduce the temperature by 10℃ to adjust to your oven..
- Once they are finished baking, remove the baking sheet from the oven. The cookies are fragile, so be careful not to break them!.
- Mix together the topping, and use a tea strainer to sprinkle the topping onto the cookies while they are still warm..
- They are ready to serve once they are cool. Store them in a can or cookie jar..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…