Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn.
You can cook Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn
- It’s 2 of corn tortillas or 1 flour tortilla (organic preferred).
- Prepare 1 of serving of cod or another white fish (approximately 3 oz), defrosted if previously frozen.
- It’s 1 of baby bok choy or half a regular bok choy or equivalent amount of cabbage, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- Prepare of Spice rub mixture.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s Pinch of cayenne.
- It’s Pinch of coriander.
- You need of Olive oil (for greasing pan).
- You need of Chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo as a garnish (optional).
- It’s of Cilantro as a garnish (optional).
Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread corn on a silicone mat (make sure your mat is rated for 450 degrees). Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness. In my oven this takes 12 minutes but keep an eye on it..
- Chop bok choy (or cabbage) and red peppers. Add some water to a pan and turn on medium heat. Add veggies and lightly season with salt, paprika, and cumin. Saute until water has evaporated and veggies have reached desired doneness and caramelization. If water disappears before they’re done, add some more water or put a lid on the pan to finish cooking..
- After removing corn, set oven to bake at 425 F..
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Rub with spice mixture. Finally, coat both sides with sumac..
- Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. Bake for 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. It should flake easily at the thickest point, and the internal temperature should be 140 F..
- Plate and enjoy. Top with chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…