French tomato, potato, zucchini bake. Before you jump to French tomato, potato, zucchini bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen. It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the. The zucchini potato recipe takes minutes to put together which is especially handy during holidays when you need to prepare lots of food but don't wish to spend the whole day in the kitchen.
Arrange potatoes in single layer on prepared sheet; drizzle any oil from bowl over. Starting at outer edges of baking dish and working toward center, alternate potato slices, zucchini slices, and tomato halves, overlapping slightly. Lightly seasoned potatoes, zucchini, and red bell pepper are baked together in this easy side dish. You can have French tomato, potato, zucchini bake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French tomato, potato, zucchini bake
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 medium of sweet onions chopped.
- You need of nonstick spray.
- You need 1 medium of potato.
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini.
- You need 4 medium of plum tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
In a medium baking pan, toss together the zucchini, potatoes, red bell pepper, garlic, bread crumbs, and olive oil. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper. Layer the potatoes, tomatoes and zucchini and schmear on the pesto…. Douse Sprinkle with Parmesan… and bake…then add more Parmesan.
French tomato, potato, zucchini bake instructions
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit.
- In a pan melt butter and caramelize the onions.
- In a 9 inch pie pan coat with nonstick spray. Add onions evenly.
- Slice potato thinly. Cover the onions then layer the zucchini next and last tomatoes. Slice all thinly..
- Add the salt and pepper. Drizzle with melted butter. Cover and bake 30 minutes..
- Uncover, add cheese bake uncovered 35-40 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
We've been buying tomatoes, zucchini and potatoes and have been looking for new dishes to make with them. Thinly slice zucchini, tomatoes and potatoes. Arrange vegetables in lightly oiled shallow casserole dish, alternating slices of vegetables. Arrange potatoes, zucchini, and tomatoes in a single layer over onions, alternating and overlapping slightly. Zucchini-Potato Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…