You can cook French Dip using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Dip
- You need of Roast beef.
- Prepare of Any type of role bulky roll server on grinder all whatever doesn’t really matter whatever you prefer.
- You need of I had some saved Auh ju, but McCormick works real well.
- You need of Some cheese I happen to just use Land O Lakes white American for the sandwich.
- It’s of Anything else you want with it.
French Dip step by step
- OK make your sandwich cut it in half put it flipside up in a glass baking dish and throw it in the broiler on high and get a nice brown crispy toast.
- In the meantime either heat up your premade ahh Ju or McCormick and heat it up while whisking it in.
- Put the juice in the bowl put the sandwich on a play dip away and enjoy.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…