Erin's Easy Bouillabaisse/Fisherman's Stew.
You can have Erin's Easy Bouillabaisse/Fisherman's Stew using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Erin's Easy Bouillabaisse/Fisherman's Stew
- It’s 1 of Small Onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of Med Carrots, peeled and diced.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Pkg of Fish People Bouillabaisse.
- You need 1 lb of Cod Fillets, or Red Snapper, cut into 2-3 inch pieces.
- You need 1/2 lb of Lg Shrimp, peeled deveined.
- It’s 1 Pkg of Frozen Mussels in Garlic & Butter (Or 2 cans clams).
- Prepare 1 Qt of Fish Stock or Veggie Stock with 2 bottles clam juice.
- Prepare of Fresh or dried parsley, any herbs you like to add to soup,.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper or Hot Sauce to taste.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Paprika Mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Mayo.
- You need 1.5 Tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need of Salt, Pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 C of Makes approx.
Erin's Easy Bouillabaisse/Fisherman's Stew step by step
- In big pot, saute onion, carrot, celery in OO for 5 min. Add in garlic and potatoes, saute another 5 min..
- Add in diced tomatoes, fish stock, Fish People package. You can also add clam juice at this point..
- Simmer on med heat until veggies are soft – 20 min?.
- Bring to a boil, add in fish, shrimp, cook 5 min on high, then add mussels and/or canned clams. Boil another 5 min. Fish and shrimp should be opaque. Fish should break apart easily, and mussels should be open..
- Taste soup broth, and salt and Pepper or hot sauce to taste. (Seafood can be salty, I like to add extra at the end as needed).
- Add 1/2 C chopped parley. Remove from heat and serve topped w Tbsp Paprika Mayo..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…