Wholewheat French apple pie.
You can have Wholewheat French apple pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wholewheat French apple pie
- You need of crust.
- You need 300 grams of flour.
- It’s 150 grams of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need of pie.
- Prepare 2 of apple.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of apple sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Wholewheat French apple pie instructions
- Mix the flour, sugar (if needed) and salt in a bowl..
- Add the butter and mix until you get a homogeneous dough. Add the water to make it consistent..
- Spread the dough on the mold and bake it for 10 min in the oven (350deg F).
- Spread the apple sauce on the crust. Slice the apples (previously peeled) and spread them on top of the apple sauce..
- Put some brown sugar on the top to bring some color to the pie..
- Bake the pie for 25min in the oven (360 deg F). You can finish with 5 minutes under broil to golden the pie..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…