German Rouladen mit kartoffel und rotkohl.
You can have German Rouladen mit kartoffel und rotkohl using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of German Rouladen mit kartoffel und rotkohl
- You need 4 slice of thin beef.
- You need 1 large of gherkin.
- It’s 250 grams of philladelphia cheese (shops own just as good).
- You need 1 large of jar of red cabbage.
- Prepare 1 dozen of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of of pepper.
- It’s 2 dash of of mixed fruit cider.
- It’s 2 cup of of gravy.
German Rouladen mit kartoffel und rotkohl instructions
- preheat oven to 180°F.
- next heat pan with a small dash of oil once heated brown both sides of the roulades to lock in the flavours..
- Once browned off take out pan and spread philladelphia cheese inside. and chop up a quater of the gherkin into tiny little chunks and spread them across the roulades. roll them up and use cocktail sticks to hold them together place them in an oven proof dish make up some gravy you could make it from scratch but I find a bisto gravy is just as effective because you have the little twist. once the gravy is mixed add 2 dashes of mixed fruit cider (kopperburg – bulmers – rekordlig) any of these and stir till thick. Pour over the roulades and stick in the oven for 90 minutes..
- Now its time to prepare the potatoes and the rotkohl (red cabbage) take the red cabbage and put it in a saucepan grind some pepper and salt and leave it in the saucepan covered off the heat. Now peal your potatoes cut them into quaters and put them into water and also leave of the heat..
- After the roulades have been cooking for half an hour baste the roulades with the gravy so you dont lose the flavour. Then repeat that after another half hour..
- now your dinner is nearly ready all you have to do is turn on the hob for the water to the potatoes on high until it bubbles and then turn it to a medium heat..
- Whilst doing that you also want to turn on the red cabbage on a medium heat until its hot then simmer on a low heat..
- once the potatoes and red cabbage are soft and ready to eat then take out the roulades make sure their soft and easy to cut..
- serve up and enjoy your meal whats nice to finish off is having some bread to soak up and finish off the left over gravy mmmmmmm enjoy!!!!!!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…