German Dessert: Strawberry & Blueberry Tart.
You can have German Dessert: Strawberry & Blueberry Tart using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of German Dessert: Strawberry & Blueberry Tart
- It’s 1 of Tart base.
- Prepare 1 of portion Vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 500 grams of Strawberries.
- You need 100 grams of Blueberries.
- Prepare of For the gelatin.
- Prepare 4 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- You need 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
German Dessert: Strawberry & Blueberry Tart step by step
- Bake the tart based off https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152189-sponge-cake-tart-base.
- Wash the fruit and drain well. Cut the strawberries in half..
- Once the tart cools, spread a thin layer of jam of your choice. The jam will prevent the pudding from soaking into the sponge..
- Make the vanilla pudding. Pour it on top of the jam-glazed sponge. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155636-vanilla-pudding.
- Carefully arrange the fruit on top of the tart. Soak the gelatin in 1 1/2 tablespoons of water (not listed) to soften..
- Put the 200 ml of water and the granulated sugar into a small saucepan. Add the softened gelatin and heat over medium heat..
- When the gelatin thickens, brush or spoon it carefully over the tart. Chill in the refrigerator and it's done..
- It looks like this when cut. It's good topped with whipped cream!.
- I made this one with strawberries and kiwi..
- For the citrus version, check out https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148735-german-dessert-orange-grapefruit-tart.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…