Frenched Lamb Cutlets with Rosti Crust.
You can cook Frenched Lamb Cutlets with Rosti Crust using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frenched Lamb Cutlets with Rosti Crust
- Prepare 4 medium of Desiree potatoes.
- You need 2 of Egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 6 of Frenched lamb cutlets.
- Prepare 1 of Sunflower oil to shallow fry.
- It’s 1 of Lemon wedges to serve.
- You need 1 of Sea salt flakes to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Spicy sour cream to serve.
Frenched Lamb Cutlets with Rosti Crust step by step
- Pre heat oven to 160*C..
- Peal and grated spuds. Drain by pressing paper towel- as much water out as you can..
- Add egg yolks, onion powder, paprika, garlic salt, oregano and pepper. Mix and scoop onto cutlets to coat..
- Shallow fry on med heat until golden brown both sides (2 or 3 mins a side) and finish in oven for 5 minutes..
- Sea salt to taste- serve with lemon wedge, spicy sour cream and salad..
- For cream, use some sour cream with horseradish – or Dijon. Maybe some fresh chopped chives or parsley.. Whatever you like..
- Bloody ripper of a dish. Little bit of prep (I suggest you buy your lamb pre-frenched!) but absolutely delicious. Enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…