German Kaisersemmel Rolls with Rye.
You can cook German Kaisersemmel Rolls with Rye using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of German Kaisersemmel Rolls with Rye
- Prepare 180 grams of All-purpose flour (or bread flour if you don't have it).
- It’s 20 grams of Rye.
- Prepare 4 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- It’s 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 1 grams of Malt syrup (if you have it).
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 130 grams of Lukewarm water.
- You need 1 of ※Poppy seeds & sesame seeds.
- You need 1 dash of ※Egg white.
German Kaisersemmel Rolls with Rye step by step
- Make the dough in the bread maker. The kaisersemmel stamp is shown on the left in the photo..
- Lightly release the gas once the dough is done..
- Divide into 7 equal portions, roll up nicely, and let rest for 20 minutes..
- After resting, roll it back up and press down on it to shape into a flat dough..
- Cover thoroughly with the egg whites and then with the poppy seeds or sesame seeds..
- Place the poppy seed side facing down and let rise a second time..
- After rising, place into an oven preheated to 210°C..
- Flip the dough over, mist, and bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Spray it after baking as well, and it is done..
- This simple bread that let's you enjoy the sweetness of the flour is perfect for sandwiches..
- Top it with poppy and sesame seeds as you like..
- Did you know that kaiser means emperor in German?.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…