Chocolate-Cranberry French Soufflé.
You can cook Chocolate-Cranberry French Soufflé using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Cranberry French Soufflé
- Prepare slice of unsalted butter.
- You need tbsp of flour.
- You need 130 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 grams of chocolate at least 60% cocoa content.
- It’s 2 piece of egg yolks.
- You need 3 piece of egg whites.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cranberry jam.
- You need pinch of granulated sugar.
Chocolate-Cranberry French Soufflé step by step
- Preheat oven to 190 °C —> you will than cook it at 180°C for 10-12 minutes.
- Let part of the butter melt (room temperature) and slowly brush it from the inside to edges of ramekins.
- Take a pinch of granulated sugar and cover the inside of ramekins by slowly turning them to sides. What left put into another ramekin. Sugar coated ramekins put into fridge..
- In a saucepan heat the milk.
- Make a little dough marble from flour and butter.
- When the milk is heated (but not boils) add dough marble and stir until completely melted.
- Put the saucepan away from stove and let the chocolate pieces slowly melt. Add Cranberry jam if desired. Mixture put into a medium bowl and set aside..
- Add yolks into the mixture while it is still warm, we want to prevent chocolate from being solid.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt manually. After minute start whisking and slowly adding powdered sugar. We want to have really thick snow. You could check it by turning the bowl upside down. If whites do not move it is ready!.
- Most important part. Add 1/3 of egg whites into your chocolate mixture and stir vigorously. 2/3 of whites stir slowly and delicately so it will form a nice foamy mixture..
- Fill the ramekins with foamy mixture. Do not go over the edges, rather fill it to 3/4. Tap the ramekins so soon-to-be-souffle would get distributed correctly. Clean the edges and put into oven..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…