You can have Taco Pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- You need of Pizza dough.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 oz of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 15 oz of refried beans.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sliced olives.
- It’s of Lettuce, tomatoes, onion and sour cream.
Taco Pizza instructions
- Let pizza dough rest 20 minutes.
- Brown meat in skillet, add taco seasoning and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spread out pizza dough and bake for 8 minutes.
- Mix refried beans and salsa. Spread a thin layer on crust.
- Top with meat cheese and olives..
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and sour cream.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…