German Dessert: Orange & Grapefruit Tart.
You can cook German Dessert: Orange & Grapefruit Tart using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of German Dessert: Orange & Grapefruit Tart
- It’s 1 of Tart sponge.
- You need 1 of portion Vanilla pudding.
- You need 1 of Citrus fruits (oranges, grapefruits, etc.).
- You need of For the gelatin.
- You need 4 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- It’s 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of Citrus juice.
German Dessert: Orange & Grapefruit Tart instructions
- Prepare the tart base from. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152189-sponge-cake-tart-base.
- Peel the citrus fruit. If you put them in a bowl, juices will collect at the bottom. Do not discard this as you'll use this for the gelatin later..
- When cooled, spread the sponge with any jam of your choosing. This stops the pudding soaking into the sponge. I used orange marmalade this time..
- Make the vanilla puddingand spread it on top of the jam. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155636-vanilla-pudding.
- Arrange the fruit on top of the pudding. Soak the gelatin in 1.5 tablespoons of water (not listed) to soften..
- Add the 200 ml of fruit juice, granulated sugar, and softened gelatin to a small saucepan and heat over a medium heat..
- When the gelatin thickens, use a brush or spoon to carefully spread it over the tart. Chill the tart in the refrigerator and it's done..
- Here's how it looks when cut..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…