You can have Taco Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- It’s 2 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- It’s 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles, drained.
- Prepare 1 Jar of Chunky Mild Salsa.
- You need 1 of Family Size Bag Nacho Cheese Doritos Chips, crushed.
- Prepare of Shredded Fiesta/Mexican Style Cheese.
- You need 1 Bag of Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 Container of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Taco Sauce.
Taco Salad step by step
- In a large Skillet fry the ground beef and onion til meat is no longer pink. Drain grease and then add the taco seasoning, refried beans, and diced tomatoes. Mix everything together well thoroughly. Set aside..
- In a very large mixing bowl add the crushed Doritos Chips, taco meat mixture, and 1/2-1C. Salsa. Mix well. Scoop into individual bowls. Top with shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, and taco sauce. Serve immediately and Enjoy 😋.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…