French Onion Meatloaf.
You can have French Onion Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Onion Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of Grass Fed Beef.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Almond Milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oats.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 3 slice of Mozzarella Cheese.
French Onion Meatloaf instructions
- Start out with olive oil and balsamic vinegar over medium heat. Then add onions and garlic. Heat until caramelized about 20 mins..
- Whisk together egg whites and almond milk..
- Next add oats and salt and pepper..
- Then mix in the ground beef and caramelized onions once they are cool..
- Put foil in a loaf pan and spray with canola for easy clean up. Then put in a 400°F oven for 50 minutes..
- At the last 5 minutes out mozzarella cheese on top..
- Then take out after 5 minutes. Look at that perfection. 👌🏼.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…