You can cook German Rouladen using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of German Rouladen
- You need 1 kg of flank steak.
- You need 1/2 kg of thick sliced bacon.
- Prepare 1 of pickle slices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 10 tbsp of German stone mustard.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 1 of stock cube beef bullion.
German Rouladen step by step
- cut flank steak into thin filets; beat thin; about 1/4 inch thick and 3 inches wide.
- spread mustard, place bacon, onions and pickles. roll and close with toothpick..
- heat skillet to med and melt butter. place rolls and brown on all sides..
- pour water and add bullion cube. simmer for about 1 hour.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…