You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of ground, shredded or cubed meat*.
- You need 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Garlic, minced **.
- It’s 1-7 oz of can Diced Green Chiles, Do not drain.
- You need 1-13 oz of can Corn*** Do not drain.
- Prepare 4-13 oz of cans No Salt Added beans, variety****Do not drain.
- Prepare To taste of Taco Seasoning, approx. 3 to 4 packets.
- You need of Notes.
- Prepare of Literally ANY meat or your favorite sub works for this!.
- Prepare of * Dude. Garlic is to taste always! Your preference!.
- Prepare of ** Try Fire Roasted or Fiesta Style Corn! Delish.
- Prepare of ***I use Dark Red, Light Red, Black and Pinto in mine.Colorful!.
Taco Soup instructions
- In Large Pot add Meat, brown until almost done, drain fat..
- Add Chopped Onion and Minced Garlic, stir occasionally until onions are cooked as ya like and meat is cooked through..
- Add Green Chiles, Corn, Beans. Add Taco Seasoning. Stir well. Bring to boil, turn off and serve..
- Top with cheese, sour cream, cilantro, hot sauce, Corn Chips, Cornbread, etc..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…