Cinnamon Sugar French Breakfast Muffins.
You can have Cinnamon Sugar French Breakfast Muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Sugar French Breakfast Muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg- I used cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg- beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter-melted.
- You need of For the Topping.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter – melted.
Cinnamon Sugar French Breakfast Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- In a medium bowl. Stir together sugar, baking powder, flour, nutmeg,& salt. Make a well in center of mixture. Stir together egg, milk, melted butter. Add egg mixture to flour. Stir just until moistened. Batter maybe lumpy. Spoon batter into muffin tins sprayed or lined..
- Bake 20 -25 minutes. Meanwhile combine topping ingredients in 2 separate bowls. Melted butter in one & sugar in another..
- When muffins are done. Dip tops in melted butter. Then in cinnamon sugar..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…