Low calorie Mexican casserole. This Mexican casserole is low carb & Keto friendly! I use this often in my meal prepping. Its very versatile so you can change up.
Low calorie mexican casserole step by step brown the ground chicken with taco seasoning and set aside. Serve with chips, salsa and green salad. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. You can cook Low calorie Mexican casserole using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low calorie Mexican casserole
- It’s 8 oz of ground chicken breast.
- You need 2 cups of cauliflower rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 of La Banderita carb counter tortilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of refried black beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced yellow onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salsa verde mild.
- It’s 1 1/2 of lime juice.
- You need 1 pack of low sodium taco seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tsp of adobo seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
Whether it's a comforting casserole or a savory piece of meat you're craving, you don't have to sacrifice your fullness for the sake of healthiness. Cheesy Low Carb Taco Casserole Video Kalyn S Kitchen from kalynskitchen.com. Low Calorie Mexican Casseroles – Mexican Chicken Casserole Video Natashaskitchen Com – Find healthy, delicious mexican casserole recipes including mexican chicken. If you're a fan of mexican food but watching carbs or calories, you'll love this This mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa.
Low calorie Mexican casserole step by step
- Brown the ground chicken with taco seasoning and set aside. In a pan add yellow onion, cauliflower rice, onion powder, garlic salt and adobo seasoning, chicken broth, lime juice and corn and cook till tender. Set aside..
- In a pot combine the beans and cream cheese cooking it till the cream cheese melts into the beans then set aside..
- In a casserole dish layer half the meat on the bottom, then the rice mixture on top of that. Then add the tortilla on top of rice mixture topping it with the bean mixture. Then add remaining meat to the top of the beans, top with shredded cheese, green onions and salsa. Cook at 350 for 20 min or until cheese is melted..
This healthy mexican casserole is full of good for you. This low carb keto mexican casserole is made in the skillet. This leaves plenty of room for delicious toppings or sides. This very easy to make, low carb casserole is full of flavor and. This easy keto low carb Mexican chicken casserole is sure to please the whole family.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…