Shrimp tacos with Mango Radish Salsa.
You can have Shrimp tacos with Mango Radish Salsa using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp tacos with Mango Radish Salsa
- You need of Mango Radish Salsa.
- You need 2 of medium mangos cubed.
- You need 2 of large avocado cubed.
- It’s of Roughly 4 Radishes depending on size.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Red onion diced.
- You need 2 of Jalapenos.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare Half of lemon.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- It’s of De-vained shrimp.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Cheyenne pepper.
- It’s of Spicy Mayo Sauce.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s of Shichimi.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
Shrimp tacos with Mango Radish Salsa step by step
- Fire roast jalapenos then remove the seed and chop fine.
- Chop remain Mango, Radish, avocado, purple onion and cilantro and mix in bowl, season with garlic salt, pepper and lemon juice from 1/2 of a lemon.
- And 2tbs of olive oil to a cast iron skillet..
- Once hot add shrimp and season with salt, pepper, chili powder, and cheyenne pepper..
- Mix mayo, sriracha, and shichimi seasoning in a bowl amount depends of spice tolerance..
- Place shrimp on flour tortilla add mango radish salsa and top with cheese and spicy Mayo..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…