German Potatoes with Melting Cheese.
You can have German Potatoes with Melting Cheese using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of German Potatoes with Melting Cheese
- Prepare 5 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 2 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1/2 of Zucchini.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- You need 4 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
German Potatoes with Melting Cheese instructions
- Cook the potatoes in a microwave. Peel, and chop into fourths to sixths. Slice the bacon into 5 mm wide strips. Slice the zucchini into 5 mm rounds..
- Heat the frying pan and spread a modest amount of oil. Sauté the bacon, then add the zucchini. When the zucchini are nicely browned, add the butter..
- Add the potatoes into the frying pan. Let them brown without poking them around too much. When the potatoes become browned, season with salt and pepper..
- Tear the sliced cheese on top. Cover the pan and let the cheese melt. Dish it up and sprinkle on some dried parsley..
- French Toast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143321-fluffy-and-sweet-french-toast.
- Avocado Salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145970-avocado-tomato-salad.
- Cacciatore https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145970-avocado-tomato-salad.
- Salmon and Potatoes au Gratin https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155954-rich-salmon-and-potato-gratin.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…