French Onion Sausage Pasta.
You can have French Onion Sausage Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Onion Sausage Pasta
- Prepare 2 of links of smoked turkey sausage.
- You need 2 of large Vidalia onions, sliced thin.
- You need 1 envelope of lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 pints of sour cream.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 lb of large elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of black pepper and garlic powder.
French Onion Sausage Pasta step by step
- In deep skillet, add oil and sliced onions to pan over a medium low heat. Caramelize onions slowly, beware of burning..
- While cooking onions, heat water to boil pasta. Cook and set aside..
- Add a pinch of salt to onions. Slice sausage into discs and add to pan once onions are nicely caramelized..
- Add envelope of soup mix and stir to combine with onions and sausage. Add broth and water and mix well. Add pepper and garlic powder to taste. Let simmer for 15 minutes..
- Once sausage is cooked and hot through, add sour cream and a small handful of the shredded cheese. Let simmer for 3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add to pasta. Add remaining cheese and stir. Let sit of 5 minutes to thicken. Serve and enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…