German Chocolate Brownies.
You can cook German Chocolate Brownies using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of German Chocolate Brownies
- It’s 1 of FOR BROWNIES.
- You need 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- You need 4 oz of butter, 1 stick.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of FOR COCONUT PECAN FROSTING.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 3 large of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/3 of cup.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
German Chocolate Brownies instructions
- MAKE BROWNIES.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9 by 13 inche pan..
- Melt butter and chocolate just untl melted, cool to room temperature..
- In a large bowl add sugar, vanilla and eggs, beat until well mixed.
- Add chocolate/butter mix and just mix in. Add flour and fold in just until blended, don't over mix..
- Place batter in prepared pan and bake about 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs..
- MAKE FROSTING.
- In a saucepan, cook sugar,evaporated milk, butter and eggs. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to bubble.Remove from heat and add coconut, pecans and vanilla. Cool completely..
- Frost cooled brownies with cooled frosting, cut into squares..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…