German Bean Soup.
You can cook German Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of German Bean Soup
- It’s 2 bunch of green onion, sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of leek, chopped.
- Prepare 6 large of potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 15 of baby carrots, sliced.
- It’s 2 lb of beef for stew.
- You need 2 of polska keilbasa sausage, sliced.
- You need 2 of vegetable bullion cubes.
- Prepare 2 can of northern beans.
- Prepare 2 can of navy beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes, to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of pepper, add more to taste.
German Bean Soup instructions
- place beef and sausage in large pot, fill with just enough water to cover meat completely. cook over medium heat until fully cooked. remove meat from juice..
- place vegetables (onion, leek, potato, carrot) into meat juice. cook over medium heat until cooked completely..
- replace meat in pot with vegetables. drop in bullion cubes and dissolve completely..
- strain liquids out of bean cans, add beans to pot. add pepper and parsley to taste. cook over medium heat until heated through. serve..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…