Microwave Time-Saving German Potato.
You can cook Microwave Time-Saving German Potato using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Time-Saving German Potato
- Prepare 3 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 3 of strips, or 5 weiners Bacon, or weiners.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Garlic (optional).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Microwave Time-Saving German Potato instructions
- Cut the potatoes and onions into 5 mm slices. Cut the bacon into 1 cm pieces, and the garlic into 1-2 mm pieces..
- Soak the potatoes in water to reduce the stickiness and pop them in the microwave! Adjust the cooking time based on your microwave..
- Heat the garlic in a frying pan with olive oil. Once it becomes aromatic, add the onions and bacon and cook..
- Once the onions have wilted, add the potatoes!.
- Once it's browned to a delicious-looking color, flavor with salt and pepper and it's complete. Top with basil for a nice flavoring..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…