Stuffed bell pepper – veg Mexican rice.
You can cook Stuffed bell pepper – veg Mexican rice using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed bell pepper – veg Mexican rice
- It’s 3 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of Basmati rice.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need of Diced bell pepper.
- It’s 0.5 cup of Corn.
- You need 4 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need leaves of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s 0.25 cup of Cheese grated.
Stuffed bell pepper – veg Mexican rice step by step
- For Mexican veggie rice: In a pan take olive oil + butter + garlic paste + red chilli flakes and sauté well. Now add onion+ capsicum + sweet corn and sauté for 3 minutes. Add Chilli sauce + tomato sauce + oregano leaves + soya sauce and basmati rice cooked and mix well with salt for 5 minutes. Ensure not to break the rice..
- Cut the capsicum into two halves. Carve it by removing the seeds. Roast it on pan for 5 minutes until it becomes slightly soft. Sparkle salt on top of it.
- Now fill the Mexican rice in the bell pepper. Add cheese on top of it and some seasoning. Bake it in oven at 360 F for 12 minutes.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…